Founded in 1990, SBI is a privately owned brokerage firm serving licensed insurance professionals in over 20 states. Our primary philosophy is to provide associates with the finest value-added services and the best consumer oriented products. We work on a thinner profit margin, enhancing compensation to our associates. Our associates have access to:
- Automatic status update e-mails sent on pending cases anytime there is activity
- The ability to dial into our admin system 24/7 to check pending cases
- Website features:
- Online term and U.L. comparison spreadsheets
- Forms and complete carrier/product information
- Paperless e-app submission platforms
- An online impaired risk underwriting quote tool
- Online quote requests for life, annuities and D.I. plans
- Multiple sales support tools and calculators, as well as an abundance of advanced marketing reference material
- Client connection training and platform - communicate with your clients at the highest level
- Simplified issue products
- Carriers with underwriting niches, ie: Non-Tobacco rates for chewers/dippers/pipe/cigar, private pilots, etc.
- Our monthly newsletter supplying updates on products, companies and industry news
SBI is also a principal of National Brokerage Agencies (NBA), a peer organization, national in scope, providing members a forum for the exchange of information and marketing purposes. Jeff Darnell an officer of NBA and also sits on the Board of Directors.
Let us go to work for you, today! Please contact Jeff Darnell at (800)543-7167 ext. 225 to learn more about us.